Ministry During COVID-19
This is a strange and uncertain time we are living through, but we are confident that the Lord has plans for His goodness through it. Here are some ways, both online and in-person, that we’re safely staying connected!
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8
Parenting is already a daunting task- parenting round the clock during a pandemic is even harder. Here’s some resources we’ve made and collected to help.
- Parents’ Guide to Anxiety in Children & Teens
- 415 Youth Parenting During COVID-19 Resource
- Franklin FUMC Children and Family Resources
- Faith Conversation Guide for Parents (Scroll Down for Middle and High School)
- Naming Loss and Gratitude with Young People
- Keeping Teens Home During COVID-19
- Mental Health & Teens During COVID-19
As we adjust to changing schedules and circumstances, here are some words from Emily, Hank, Josh & Sloan that are always accessible! Below you can watch past weeks’ videos just by clicking on the titles. Plus, don’t forget to join us on Instagram for messages from youth and announcements!
- 415 Team’s Video on Ministry During Quarantine
- Emily’s Message on Peace and Trusting God
- Hank’s Message: Get in the Game
- Josh’s Message on Waiting
- 415 Team’s Easter Message
- Sloan’s Maundy Thursday Message
- Emily’s Message on Fear & Anxiety
- Hank’s Message on Living Weird
- Josh’s Message on Worshipping from Home
Each week we are offering new and fun ways to stay engaged during social distancing! Here’s FFUMC’s official statement on our COVID-19 Response & Plans for Reopening, and below are ways the youth group are meeting!
- FFUMC is now holding in-person worship! You can RSVP online here to either our 10:00 or 11:15 services.
- We’re also holding in-person hangouts and small groups in our own ministry!
- Join us for Wednesday Night Live starting August 12th for Middle Schoolers and August 19th for all grades at 7 p.m.
- Stay on the lookout on our Instagram for events and worship nights!